4.4.13

White Open Rose



Unfortunately I’m still waiting for spring. After weeks of snow, it seems that finally now we will have the flourish of crocus, daffodils and magnolias. Can’t wait to see them!


While I'm expecting the blossoms of my favorite season, I’ve been making some new types of sugar flowers. Today I present to you this white open rose. This rose is different than the others that I made so far.  It has a core with some yellow stamens and I used some round cutters to make the petals.

I really love it. It’s perfect as a wedding cake topper, don’t you think?





10 comments:

  1. My goodness! That is just beautiful- a work of art! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Lulu! Aqui na Italia a primavera esta atrasada tb! Ainda muito frio, desde ontem muita chuva e nada de sol e clima primaveril!
    Linda torta, como sempre vc faz lindas criaçoes com o açucar! Grande abraço, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!!!! Brilliant, Luciana! Really elegant and so darn realistic. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, the whole cake is! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, the whole cake is. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You're an incredible artist. I always look forward to what you will do next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent this picture to a bride and she absolutely wants THIS cake! And me to MAKE it........These are big shoes to fill. Beautiful creation, hope I can do you justice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is not only beautiful, it's so pristine and pure! Any bride would love this as her wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that's gorgeous! My daughter is getting married next year and this would be the perfect cake if only you were in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...